Welcome To ToonsTunes City
Most Innovative & Award Winning ToonsTunes Blog
Quick Jump

To Enter this site click on "Proceed"button below.
Proceed

4 Will's Item Design Contest Winners

First Position:
 Gingz 

Second Position:
Penguitt 

Third Position:
 Elite 

My Profile PhotoAbout the Admin

Hi I am M Junaid. I am a Promoter of ToonsTunes,most of you may already know me.I am mostly known for being the owner of ToonsTunes City and making ToonsTunes videos.I have been playing ToonsTunes since Beta.I hope you have fun around the ToonsTunes City. You can connect with me on Facebook

Will's Item Design Contest WinnersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  • Stumble
  • Delicious
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Reddit
  • Feed

4 comments:

BlackVinta said...Reply to comment

Elite's Design is best in my opinion.and First Position Design is worst and hat copy from chobots.
~Mohammad~

Blu877 said...Reply to comment

When will these items be availible to buy?

BlackVinta said...Reply to comment

@Blu877
Will say's
I can’t guarantee your items will get made though

M Junaid said...Reply to comment

And he also said that it can be that if Rich the designer likes any design from entries even if he is not a winner could be turned into an item

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* More Smileys→

Post a Comment

Comment here

Confused? Feel free to ask or leave a comment.

For Advance Comment Options Click Here

 
© 2010 - 2020 ToonsTunes City | Designed by ToonsTunes City