Welcome To ToonsTunes City
Most Innovative & Award Winning ToonsTunes Blog
Quick Jump

To Enter this site click on "Proceed"button below.
Proceed

8 A New Promoter



A new Promoter in ToonsTunes have arrived....
This is the first female Promoter of ToonsTunes!
She is none other then...... Kois1!



My Profile PhotoAbout the Admin

Hi I am M Junaid. I am a Promoter of ToonsTunes,most of you may already know me.I am mostly known for being the owner of ToonsTunes City and making ToonsTunes videos.I have been playing ToonsTunes since Beta.I hope you have fun around the ToonsTunes City. You can connect with me on Facebook

A New PromoterSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  • Stumble
  • Delicious
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Reddit
  • Feed

8 comments:

M Junaid said...Reply to comment

Welcome to the team Kois1
I hope you don't let the team down
~M Junaid~

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

Kois1 this is really great for you - congrets!

I hope you and the rest of the Pro-team will help eachother out. And that the team wont let you down.

Stay cool.

Regards, Bella15

Mohammad said...Reply to comment

Congratulations!
I really liked it

Mohammad said...Reply to comment

@Anonymous
At bella15
The help each other thing which you said is good but it is not possible this is an experienced thing, and as long as they will keep thinking that i'm better because i'm older and i have too much experience as long as these things don't end nothing could happen

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

Congrats on becoming a promoter Kois1! You deserve it :)

-nanibobo

Potter said...Reply to comment

Congrats Kois!! u deserve it! :D
-Hash

Starlow98 said...Reply to comment

Wow a big congrstz from me xD you will be great pro!

toons tunes blog said...Reply to comment

kois congrats

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* More Smileys→

Post a Comment

Comment here

Confused? Feel free to ask or leave a comment.

For Advance Comment Options Click Here

 
© 2010 - 2020 ToonsTunes City | Designed by ToonsTunes City