Welcome To ToonsTunes City
Most Innovative & Award Winning ToonsTunes Blog
Quick Jump

To Enter this site click on "Proceed"button below.
Proceed

5 coming soon, toonstunes memories of 2010

hey im gonna try to make a video of all the awesome toonstunes memories of 2010. So far we got, blu817, tylerspinner, thanksgiving party, Back to school party (need pics from it, please email them to me at dlattanzi19@gmail.com) , Toonstunes Megamix, Shoop da whoop!, funny pictures, the toons, and more! Also please comment good memories from toonstunes and email me pictures of them so i can add more. Thanks! coming soon, toonstunes memories of 2010SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  • Stumble
  • Delicious
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Reddit
  • Feed

5 comments:

M Junaid said...Reply to comment

My worst ToonsTunes memory of 2010 is Mohammad's quitting.
My second worst memory is you becoming mean to me for no reason or if there is a reason please let me know maybe i can help/sort it out

Blu817 said...Reply to comment

You called this a dumb online game dude(i mean i called it) then why are you gonna waste our time(our means me and u cuz we are the same) at the dub online game?

Blu877 said...Reply to comment

wait wait wait... hold on. since when was i mean to you m junaid? and our? no no you are fake blu817

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

BLUE877 I FOUND ANOTHER FAKE BLUE LOOK I UPLOADED IT ON FLICKR!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57217898@N04/5303990662/

-BEST TOON

M Junaid said...Reply to comment

@Blu877
THE LAST TIME I TALKED TO YOU ON MY CHAT AFTER THAT YOU STARTED BEING MEAN.
I thought you were a great friend but i was wrong i don't care what you think and i don't need to explain either all i have to say is that i am not blu817 i don't care what you think i even drawn a picture of you remember?
It was nice knowing you.
I would have known earlier that you were never a good friend and now you showed it, btw am i the only guy on ToonsTunes who you think is blu817 and if you know its me then why are you getting everyone to search for him huh?

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* More Smileys→

Post a Comment

Comment here

Confused? Feel free to ask or leave a comment.

For Advance Comment Options Click Here

 
© 2010 - 2020 ToonsTunes City | Designed by ToonsTunes City