Welcome To ToonsTunes City
Most Innovative & Award Winning ToonsTunes Blog
Quick Jump

To Enter this site click on "Proceed"button below.
Proceed

9 I don't have Malaria

I don't have Malaria.
I thought i do but after check-up i found out i am fine
i told pinkrocker that i may have Malaria i never confirmed it and she spread it -.-
So i am fine and i don't have Malaria :D 
PCCHIP321 I don't live in Afghanistan ^_^ 

My Profile PhotoAbout the Admin

Hi I am M Junaid. I am a Promoter of ToonsTunes,most of you may already know me.I am mostly known for being the owner of ToonsTunes City and making ToonsTunes videos.I have been playing ToonsTunes since Beta.I hope you have fun around the ToonsTunes City. You can connect with me on Facebook

I don't have MalariaSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  • Stumble
  • Delicious
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Reddit
  • Feed

9 comments:

pinkrocker1127 said...Reply to comment

yeah i had to kind of spread it in case you did have malaria

Matthew said...Reply to comment

Hey M Junaid:D
You are a very sucking user u suck and you should have never became a promoter tt staff made a mishtake making you a promoter a-hole all you cn do is to rport me lol then do it i dont care son of a *****

Gingz Toonstunes said...Reply to comment

geez mathew stop.. u commented on my blog now mjunaids?!?!?

Spencer said...Reply to comment

Guys it is me Matthew 64 I promice I didn't cuss somebody made an edit of that I think M junaid made it!

M Junaid said...Reply to comment

@Spencer
Ya right thats what everyone say's how can i trust you did not did it and why would i cuss someone who i don't even care about huh?
u tried to frame me and now ur trying to frame me again you will e failed this time to spencer

Spencer said...Reply to comment

Well IDK who did it some liar because I would never do that and IDK who but they need to stop I didn't do it I sware and I never cuss i mean ask Seahawk he probably knows but I mean you are my best friend and... you don't even trust me :'( :(

M Junaid said...Reply to comment

How am i supposed to trust you.
You already tried to frame me those who don't know what happend here is the attemp of Matthew 64 of framing me
Matthew Said: My pass is:tt rox is it
i said:i did not asked your pass why did you wrote it above
he said:thats my pass sorry i don't share my pass
i said:when did i asked it? O_O
he said:i am reporting you i dont give out my pass
i said:what are you talking about?
and then he found out that he is caught so he quickly logged off.

Spencer said...Reply to comment

well that was all a trick I never will report you honestly you are the nicest guy i know so I wouldn't report you & I said I don't share my real password this is fake that is what i said not I don't share my tt pass

BlackVinta said...Reply to comment

Matthew we are friends so please stop this,it's not good for anyone,

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* More Smileys→

Post a Comment

Comment here

Confused? Feel free to ask or leave a comment.

For Advance Comment Options Click Here

 
© 2010 - 2020 ToonsTunes City | Designed by ToonsTunes City