Welcome To ToonsTunes City
Most Innovative & Award Winning ToonsTunes Blog
Quick Jump

To Enter this site click on "Proceed"button below.
Proceed

12 Official promoter blog launch party

The official promoter blog is done and ready to be launched, come and join the party. The Toonstunes staff will be announcing the winner of the platy park song contest at the party too.

Party information:

Server: Milky way

Location: Mall deck

When: Monday the 11th April at 3pm PST, 6pm EST.


My Profile PhotoAbout the Admin

Hi I am M Junaid. I am a Promoter of ToonsTunes,most of you may already know me.I am mostly known for being the owner of ToonsTunes City and making ToonsTunes videos.I have been playing ToonsTunes since Beta.I hope you have fun around the ToonsTunes City. You can connect with me on Facebook

Official promoter blog launch partySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  • Stumble
  • Delicious
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Reddit
  • Feed

12 comments:

M Junaid said...Reply to comment

Nice post =D7
Can't wait for the party!

Starlow98 said...Reply to comment

Cool , I'll be coming.

Blue star said...Reply to comment

Cool!I'm not sure for the party! :)

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

Nice Post ;D Kois
I Will Only Be Checking on Tt By Blogs Im So Tired of Making New Tooners and No One Beliving Me So I Decided To Quit Oh And Congrats XD.
I'll Be On Another Virtual World Its a Website Btw

~Hen

Android30/23 said...Reply to comment

Cool Post.
The party will probably be awesome.
But sadly I don't think I will come.
Have Fun!
Happy Tooning! Android30/23

Lmao XD said...Reply to comment

:O

Lmao XD said...Reply to comment

That awkward moment when u forget what u were gonna comment so u put :O

Potter said...Reply to comment

Great News! But maybe i cant come x[ having exams so i cant come in that time (late for me) but i will try my best :) Have fun anyways!
-Hash

blood said...Reply to comment

[ma]awesome news :D and cool post i hope i will come[/ma]

Starlow98 said...Reply to comment

Sorry, Can't come. :( [/ma]

M Junaid said...Reply to comment

Nice post =D7
Keep it up!

My Name Is Nicole123luv said...Reply to comment

cool

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* More Smileys→

Post a Comment

Comment here

Confused? Feel free to ask or leave a comment.

For Advance Comment Options Click Here

 
© 2010 - 2020 ToonsTunes City | Designed by ToonsTunes City