Welcome To ToonsTunes City
Most Innovative & Award Winning ToonsTunes Blog
Quick Jump

To Enter this site click on "Proceed"button below.
Proceed

6 ToonsTunes Has NOT Shut Down + New Official Announcement!



UPDATE:
This story is outdated now. Please see the most recent update to this story in the most recent post on ToonsTunes City, or simply click 'here' to see.


Hello Tooners!

M Junaid here! It's been a while since I've posted here. Lets cut the long story short, I've been really, really busy and have been(and still) suffering from technical issues.

Anyways, since May 21st, ToonsTunes' social networking activity died. Then an error appeared that rendered the users unable to use it. What followed after(also in May), was the sudden disappearance of ToonsTunes itself AND it's Official Blog, with no explanation given. At all.

So, the folks at Facebook suggested that ToonsTunes has probably shut down and it turned into a serious rumour, with ToonsTunes officially considered dead by all the Tooners.

Fortunately, all the rumours are untrue. YES, it has been officially confirmed!

So, I decided to contact the man, BIG KAHUNA himself, and he has stated that he is:

"Working on relaunching ToonsTunes with a mobile app as well."

Yes! You heard the man! ToonsTunes will be returning along with an all-new Mobile App! Ever wanted to play ToonsTunes on your mobile devices? Well, now it will be possible!

 When I told BIG KAHUNA of the rumours, he stated:

"It's down temporarily. We will be coming back! It will be a few weeks still. Redoing some of the back end stuff - not sure if people will notice differences on the front end at first."

 Just as a confirmation since some Tooners have been wondering, I asked BIG KAHUNA if the Tooners will have their items and ranks once ToonsTunes is back online, BIG KAHUNA confirmed that:

"That's my understanding. I will try my best to make sure it's true!"

So, long story short, ToonsTunes has NOT shut down and it WILL be back in a few weeks time. But that's not it, there will be an all-new Mobile App coming out as well! Unfortunately, I couldn't get more information about the Mobile App, but sooner or later, it'll all be revealed.

So, stay tuned to the #1 ToonsTunes blog, ToonsTunes City for the latest updates and more on this story!

Leave your comments, suggestions, issues and feedback in the comments section below!

Don't forget to share this story with your friends and on social media! We need to keep the Tooners aware that ToonsTunes is alive!

My Profile PhotoAbout the Admin

Hi I am M Junaid. I am a Promoter of ToonsTunes,most of you may already know me.I am mostly known for being the owner of ToonsTunes City and making ToonsTunes videos.I have been playing ToonsTunes since Beta.I hope you have fun around the ToonsTunes City. You can connect with me on Facebook

ToonsTunes Has NOT Shut Down + New Official Announcement!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  • Stumble
  • Delicious
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Reddit
  • Feed

6 comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* More Smileys→

Post a Comment

Comment here

Confused? Feel free to ask or leave a comment.

For Advance Comment Options Click Here

 
© 2010 - 2020 ToonsTunes City | Designed by ToonsTunes City