Welcome To ToonsTunes City
Most Innovative & Award Winning ToonsTunes Blog
Quick Jump

To Enter this site click on "Proceed"button below.
Proceed

6 Q&A ; Tips!

Whaaat's up ma sizzhle do dizzle tri fizzle ma nizzle ... dizzle?
Lol alright so ..
You: HAVE YOU EAT PIE TODAY?
Yes and I did slap your creepy face *Slaps* . TEEHEE .
You: Maan , DID YOU LISTEN TO KE$HA??
What in the woot ? Dude, I don't listen to Ke$ha .
You: But what do you listen you?
ROCK , HEAVY METAL , METAL , PUNK , HOUSE , YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH BABY!! *rock music plays*
Alright alright , let's start the Q&A thing .
  • You : Dude , when did you get that famous?
  • Well , I got famous before I started toonstunes band , or toonstunes band ro ,both ain't having succes right now . Anyways , yes , I got famous before I started blogging .
  • You: Dude , how did you do that?
  • It's simple as slapping you . *slaps* .
  • You: Aww!
  • C'mon , don't cry now . Alright , so , I was rocking since I was a baby . Not like kids these days who listen to Justin Bieber , Selena Gomez , Jonas Brothers . A TRUE DUDE , who rocks out like Jiraiya [ lol ] should listen to AC/DC , Nirvana , Pink Flloyd , Aerosmith , Ozzy Osbourne , 50 cent and some others . My point is , that if today all the little babies would start listening to this and wouldn't belive in Santa , Easter Bunny and even don't watch Disney Channel/Disney XD would be cool , up with the reality, funny , strong and all ... Our world is weird , because of us ... Alright , so , I started listening to Ozzy and AC/DC , and that made me the coolest dude in the school .
  • You: Wow ... that was interesting . So that's how you're soo cool and such a holy wooting rocker?
  • Yep . EVEN SANTA AND HOMER ROCK OUT BETTER THAN YOU , ANONYMOUS DUDE!
  • You: Dude , do you need to say anything ?
  • I'm the coolest and the funniest guy you ever saw in your Justin Bieber life!
  • You: Alright . So , how'd you get that funny? Can you tell me a joke or something?
  • Well ... I don't know any jokes . I am simply funny . I dunno what to say more lol ... Well , I have the ability to create a joke from any situation . And random things like fish , pie , wafflez and sheep help me . xDD
  • You: Who influences you?
  • Well ... Ozzy Osbourne , Lady GaGa , Owl City , AC/DC , the Disney show "I'm in the Band!" and other things .
  • You: Dude , can I be famous too?
  • Yes , of course! Just joke around and have fun , make friends chat with them and easily , step by step , everyone will know you and will like you!
  • You: I have a blog . How should I get it popular?
  • That's not my domain .. I got a blog too , it has 1,000 hits and hardly getting up , so sorry , but you can advertise it at your friend's blog or ask nani to add it at the official blogroll . Alright? Now gimmie pie . Or I'll slap you again . Thanks * yumyumyumuymumyumyum*
Alright , so that was it! The Q&A included many things , tips for being cool funny and all , and a little part of me . Ok , peace out!

Q&A ; Tips!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  • Stumble
  • Delicious
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Reddit
  • Feed

6 comments:

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

Rofl. Read the first part. Looked too long and my mum thought I was doing my maths homework SO... yeah. Lots of izzle words, I see?
;]
~Sprazz Cazmo

Blue star2 said...Reply to comment

Hahaha lol Waltz this is haha funny xD
Awesome post :P

Unknown said...Reply to comment

Who disliked lol?

Blue star2 said...Reply to comment

No1 dude lol it's PERFECT!!

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

Crap! :-q

Unknown said...Reply to comment

Sneezus man , my 2nd post and it is still on the top of the popular pages! And it was like that for like 2 months! Yeeeaaaaah!

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* More Smileys→

Post a Comment

Comment here

Confused? Feel free to ask or leave a comment.

For Advance Comment Options Click Here

 
© 2010 - 2020 ToonsTunes City | Designed by ToonsTunes City