Welcome To ToonsTunes City
Most Innovative & Award Winning ToonsTunes Blog
Quick Jump

To Enter this site click on "Proceed"button below.
Proceed

7 For my all ToonsTunes friends

I quitted ToonsTunes forever and its because of a reason because the moderation of ToonsTunes is Zero and anyone says anything on ToonsTunes and the staff does nothing to him/her because they only want traffic no matter they are bad users and about this when i report anything to Nanibobo she says don't tell this to me so if the moderator says don't tell me about bad users so i am not this shameless that i play this website after that and no matter what you report they don't ban anyone and users say you do nothing being a promoter so i think users should say this to staff that they don't so anything and i will miss all my friends specially 20master,M Junaid,Kois1,Rockonbeethoven,Elite,Zekex,Blu877,Bella15,Creaturez and Snickercat because i cannot take it that all users cuss,curse and i only watch and if i tell staff they say don't tell it to us and this is my final post on this blog.
Thanks to all friends

My Profile PhotoAbout the Admin

Hi I am M Junaid. I am a Promoter of ToonsTunes,most of you may already know me.I am mostly known for being the owner of ToonsTunes City and making ToonsTunes videos.I have been playing ToonsTunes since Beta.I hope you have fun around the ToonsTunes City. You can connect with me on Facebook

For my all ToonsTunes friendsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  • Stumble
  • Delicious
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Reddit
  • Feed

7 comments:

^^*~-._Swan_.-~*^^ said...Reply to comment

I'm sorry Moh! :( I'll miss you

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

Bella 15 said..

Sorry to here that Mohammad, but I understand and respect your reason.

Take good care of yourself.

Blu877 said...Reply to comment

Sad to hear that. Is their any other online games you play?

Elite said...Reply to comment

oh Mohammad I am very sad that ur quitting toonstunes, I will really miss you :(

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

its me king im sorry for mohammad but this is true everyone use bad language mohammad im with you if they will not do something for this site ill quit tt but plzz once visit tt i have to tell you something

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

Sorry to here that :-SS
very unfair :((

gunz-

Blue star said...Reply to comment

Hello Mohammad I am Blue star I am new here and I want meet you because everybody is talking about you but I'm sorry for hear that! :(

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* More Smileys→

Post a Comment

Comment here

Confused? Feel free to ask or leave a comment.

For Advance Comment Options Click Here

 
© 2010 - 2020 ToonsTunes City | Designed by ToonsTunes City