Welcome To ToonsTunes City
Most Innovative & Award Winning ToonsTunes Blog
Quick Jump

To Enter this site click on "Proceed"button below.
Proceed

9 MJ Times a Toons Tunes City News Paper

My Profile PhotoAbout the Admin

Hi I am M Junaid. I am a Promoter of ToonsTunes,most of you may already know me.I am mostly known for being the owner of ToonsTunes City and making ToonsTunes videos.I have been playing ToonsTunes since Beta.I hope you have fun around the ToonsTunes City. You can connect with me on Facebook

MJ Times a Toons Tunes City News PaperSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  • Stumble
  • Delicious
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Reddit
  • Feed

9 comments:

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

hey m its me waddles can i be a writer in the mf times? im good at picutes and stuff ~waddles

Mohammad said...Reply to comment

lol good and funny times

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

Hey junaid, its me Shadow. can i sign up for the writing job? I am telling ya, i'm skilled at writing movie scripts. That's not a lie, so can i apply for the job?


Black shadow

M Junaid said...Reply to comment

Ok black shadow ur hired for toons tunes city pictures and waddles ur hired for mj times(name is subject to change)

PcChip321 said...Reply to comment

can i be actor
PCCHIP321

M Junaid said...Reply to comment

Sure

Seamc said...Reply to comment

Awesome Site

~cazsean

M Junaid said...Reply to comment

thx pcap cazsean xD

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

This is a good blog. Keep up all the work. I too love blogging and expressing my opinions

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* More Smileys→

Post a Comment

Comment here

Confused? Feel free to ask or leave a comment.

For Advance Comment Options Click Here

 
© 2010 - 2020 ToonsTunes City | Designed by ToonsTunes City