Welcome To ToonsTunes City
Most Innovative & Award Winning ToonsTunes Blog
Quick Jump

To Enter this site click on "Proceed"button below.
Proceed

0 A Reunion for ToonsTunes Members

Hello, everyone!

While ToonsTunes died quite soon after its release, it is without a doubt that it was one of the best games on the internet back in 2009-2012. It did not have as many members as Chobots, so that made it a much friendlier place as almost everyone knew each other, like a big family. We had great times as friends, and we even had our silly differences. What mattered at the end was that we had fun, made music and made tons of friends as we went on.


It's been a complete decade since the release of the game, and the recent quarantine has given us all a little too much time to reflect on the past. So I did what most people do in nostalgia; try to find mentions of the game on social media and google. Unfortunately, I found little to nothing for ToonsTunes past 2013 and even then it was really minor. Whereas Chobots, in comparison, has a couple of people checking in on Reddit every now and then and even has an online private server even today.


So I decided to take initiative, because Chobots was so massive I barely remember many people from there and those I do never came to Reddit or so. ToonsTunes, on the other hand, was much smaller so I remember almost everyone from there that was a regular and even my previous blog-post here mentioned so many of them in a shout-out.


I don't know if anyone will come looking for anything related to ToonsTunes in this day and age, but in case you're reading this: feel free to hit me up! I created a subreddit for ToonsTunes here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ToonsTunes/

And I've also created a Discord server, which you can join here: https://discord.gg/uJ2EZm3

Additionally, you can email me on: loljediguy@gmail.com


Maybe this will go somewhere, maybe it wont. Maybe a single person will see this, maybe a dozen will. One way or the other, please don't shy away from reaching out, even if our last communication was unpleasant(hahaha). Even if you don't remember M Junaid (me) specifically, maybe through this you'd find someone who was a friend of yours from the game. :)


Hoping to hear from some of you!


My Profile PhotoAbout the Admin

Hi I am M Junaid. I am a Promoter of ToonsTunes,most of you may already know me.I am mostly known for being the owner of ToonsTunes City and making ToonsTunes videos.I have been playing ToonsTunes since Beta.I hope you have fun around the ToonsTunes City. You can connect with me on Facebook

A Reunion for ToonsTunes MembersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  • Stumble
  • Delicious
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Reddit
  • Feed

0 comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* More Smileys→

Post a Comment

Comment here

Confused? Feel free to ask or leave a comment.

For Advance Comment Options Click Here

 
© 2010 - 2020 ToonsTunes City | Designed by ToonsTunes City