Welcome To ToonsTunes City
Most Innovative & Award Winning ToonsTunes Blog
Quick Jump

To Enter this site click on "Proceed"button below.
Proceed

7 Go Green

A group of Tooners went in Aurorapigen3's jungle and then they came out....They were....GREEN!!!!!
The jungle effected them turning them into earth aliens.
Some of them thought that this would make Earth better some thought it will help TT ground, who knows???
The bad news is...NEBULA also got effected!!!!!!!!!!

Click To Enlarge

My Profile PhotoAbout the Admin

Hi I am M Junaid. I am a Promoter of ToonsTunes,most of you may already know me.I am mostly known for being the owner of ToonsTunes City and making ToonsTunes videos.I have been playing ToonsTunes since Beta.I hope you have fun around the ToonsTunes City. You can connect with me on Facebook

Go GreenSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  • Stumble
  • Delicious
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Reddit
  • Feed

7 comments:

Potter said...Reply to comment

Wow that's amazing i wish i was there but maybe next time (:
-Hash

Aurorapigen3 said...Reply to comment

well at last something i was in whoo it was funny :D

Starlow98 said...Reply to comment

Wow. xD I was there, Yeah Nebula got effected, Aaah it'll help the world, Lol xD Awsome Post! xD -Star- =))

Azazel said...Reply to comment

really cool :))

Kois1 said...Reply to comment

Wow that was really fun, Great idea to post about it M Junaid :-bd

Blue star said...Reply to comment

Realy Cool and Nice post MJ!I wish I was there too! ;)

Bella15 said...Reply to comment

Great post M Junaid and we sure did have fun. Amazing that Nebula joined us! :D

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* More Smileys→

Post a Comment

Comment here

Confused? Feel free to ask or leave a comment.

For Advance Comment Options Click Here

 
© 2010 - 2020 ToonsTunes City | Designed by ToonsTunes City