Welcome To ToonsTunes City
Most Innovative & Award Winning ToonsTunes Blog
Quick Jump

To Enter this site click on "Proceed"button below.
Proceed

5 New ToonsTunes ''Shoes'' Bug!

Hello Tooners!
ToonsTunes got a new bug! ''Elf Shoes'' and ''Wizard Shoes'' have gone ''invisible. They can be bought and they are still in the inventories, but they are ''invisible'' in both the shop and inventory.

The invisible shoes as in the shop:
*Click To Enlarge*

The invisible shoes as in the inventory:
*Click To Enlarge*

Let's hope this gets fixed soon, or else I'd like a refund. Leave your feedback below in the comments!
Stay tuned,

~M Junaid~

My Profile PhotoAbout the Admin

Hi I am M Junaid. I am a Promoter of ToonsTunes,most of you may already know me.I am mostly known for being the owner of ToonsTunes City and making ToonsTunes videos.I have been playing ToonsTunes since Beta.I hope you have fun around the ToonsTunes City. You can connect with me on Facebook

New ToonsTunes ''Shoes'' Bug!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  • Stumble
  • Delicious
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Reddit
  • Feed

5 comments:

Blue star2 said...Reply to comment

Your back? :D

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

Don't worry that glitch is going to be fixed asap :)

-nanibobo

PcChip321 said...Reply to comment

You still play this?
trololol

Unknown said...Reply to comment

Wow!
I was bored and wanted to see what's up in ToonsTunes .. Still like in the summer , ain't it dudes?
Sorry for "lying" that I'll be back for Christmas .. School overwhelmed me ..

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
Look into my website ; Teal Shoes

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* More Smileys→

Post a Comment

Comment here

Confused? Feel free to ask or leave a comment.

For Advance Comment Options Click Here

 
© 2010 - 2020 ToonsTunes City | Designed by ToonsTunes City