Welcome To ToonsTunes City
Most Innovative & Award Winning ToonsTunes Blog
Quick Jump

To Enter this site click on "Proceed"button below.
Proceed

0 Free Halloween Widgets (Halloween Special)

Hello Guys!
Halloween is almost here. I have created 2 Halloween widgets to spice up your blog with Halloween fun!!
You can use them for TT and/or any other blog!
You can get the cool widgets below.




To see live demo(Widget 1 only) Click Here


Widget 1





Widget 2






Enjoy the widgets and have a happy Halloween! ;)

My Profile PhotoAbout the Admin

Hi I am M Junaid. I am a Promoter of ToonsTunes,most of you may already know me.I am mostly known for being the owner of ToonsTunes City and making ToonsTunes videos.I have been playing ToonsTunes since Beta.I hope you have fun around the ToonsTunes City. You can connect with me on Facebook

Free Halloween Widgets (Halloween Special)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  • Stumble
  • Delicious
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Reddit
  • Feed

0 comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* More Smileys→

Post a Comment

Comment here

Confused? Feel free to ask or leave a comment.

For Advance Comment Options Click Here

 
© 2010 - 2020 ToonsTunes City | Designed by ToonsTunes City