Welcome To ToonsTunes City
Most Innovative & Award Winning ToonsTunes Blog
Quick Jump

To Enter this site click on "Proceed"button below.
Proceed

3 A word from the Holy-wooting rocker

Salutation my siblings .
Wait , who am I kidding?
YELLOW MY LITTLE DUDES!!! YEAAAH!

Alright , so again , I'm Alienwaltz .
Yeah yeah yeah , I'm the ultimate rocker and nobody is better than me at that .
Yeah yeah , school started .
Yeah yeah , I told you I'll be back on Christmas .

Bu-aaa-ttt .. Bad news , dudios!

I guess that 3/6 of the visitors of this blog know me . Eventually like me .

Aaaaaannnnddd everybody knows school is hard . Eventually for those who get in the 5th grade and those who are geniuses and need to keep their level .

WELL IT'S MY CASE DUDES!
So yeah you can figure out by yourself what I will say .

You: Maybe you'll say sheep/pie/waffle?
Aww woot nah! Yo' brain ain't big enough to understand? Amigo , I'm a genius in real life and I've got parents that want me to be something like Albert Einstain v 2.0 . So , I need to study hard and read . In math : Me + Toonstunes + Blogging + Reading + Homework + Studying + Hanging out with friends + Parties + Poetries = My head is going to go BOOM BOOM POW!

You: [] _ []

Maaan I know what you feel , I hate school too , but the good part is that in my school the 8th graders are cool as Nanibobo! Or even better .... Sorry nani .

So , remember 2 things ...

ROCK IT!!! YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH \M/!


A word from the Holy-wooting rockerSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  • Stumble
  • Delicious
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Reddit
  • Feed

3 comments:

M Junaid said...Reply to comment

Haha lol!
8th grade is also a pain. ~X(
So, you back?

Unknown said...Reply to comment

Kinda .
In my free time [ 10-15 mins a day ] I'll try to log in and eventually post somethin'

nelsonlopez said...Reply to comment

that was weird
"Maaan I know what you feel , I hate school too , but the good part is that in my school the 8th graders are cool as Nanibobo! Or even better .... Sorry nani"

That was funny alien but good post

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* More Smileys→

Post a Comment

Comment here

Confused? Feel free to ask or leave a comment.

For Advance Comment Options Click Here

 
© 2010 - 2020 ToonsTunes City | Designed by ToonsTunes City