Welcome To ToonsTunes City
Most Innovative & Award Winning ToonsTunes Blog
Quick Jump

To Enter this site click on "Proceed"button below.
Proceed

3 Platy Park Updates!

Hey dudes . How's it going?
You: I was visiting Platy Park
Cool . Anything changed?
You: You should know . You were there . I got proof xD .
Alright . I was there . And? Those collectables are there?
You: Nope . I think that for americans it's like 0:41 right now! So like in some hours it will be there . In like 5 I think . [ P.s: I'm from a country far away ]
Alright dude . So , RAY WILLIAM JOHNSON WILL BE THERE?
You: Nope . But there will be JUSTIN BIEBER!!
WHAAT? [ SCREAMS ] .
You: Joking joking . There will be Big K , Luckyme , and a lot more tooners who will wanna high-five Big K .
So , what can I say? See you there , dudes!

Platy Park Updates!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  • Stumble
  • Delicious
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Reddit
  • Feed

3 comments:

Blue star2 said...Reply to comment

Nice post Waltz :)
I can't wait the party!!!!

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

Good post man! just one thing what is Boom Baby?

Unknown said...Reply to comment

@Anonymous
Thanks . Boom Baby is just a wooting catchphrase I invented .
I have a lot more . Like the breaking through wall thing , sentences with "woot" and so on :)

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* More Smileys→

Post a Comment

Comment here

Confused? Feel free to ask or leave a comment.

For Advance Comment Options Click Here

 
© 2010 - 2020 ToonsTunes City | Designed by ToonsTunes City