Welcome To ToonsTunes City
Most Innovative & Award Winning ToonsTunes Blog
Quick Jump

To Enter this site click on "Proceed"button below.
Proceed

2 New author!

You: Psst . Dudes . Do you know who's here?
Other you: BON JOVI!
You: Nah . But I'd love that
Other you: JUSTIN BIEBER!
You: What the?? Try again .
Other you: KE$HA!
You: Alright you don't even know on what world you are .
*BREAKS IN THROUGH WALL*
*ROCK MUSIC PLAYS*
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH
*DANG DANG DAAAAANG*
So yap . I'm here . Alienwaltz . I'm going to work on M Junaid's awesome blog . I'd really like you guys to visit this awesome site everyday .
You might know me from my main site , toonstunesband.blogspot , so you can check it out , you know , if you wanna .
You can see me daily in Blue Deck , on Milky Way . By the way . I'm having a party for ToonsTunes Band . You can see the details there .

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa-------nnnnd you know the drill ...

Boom baby!
New author!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  • Stumble
  • Delicious
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Reddit
  • Feed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

Wow awesome! Welcome to ToonsTunes city I can't wait to see more of your posts.

-Nanibobo

Unknown said...Reply to comment

Thanks nani!

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* More Smileys→

Post a Comment

Comment here

Confused? Feel free to ask or leave a comment.

For Advance Comment Options Click Here

 
© 2010 - 2020 ToonsTunes City | Designed by ToonsTunes City