Welcome To ToonsTunes City
Most Innovative & Award Winning ToonsTunes Blog
Quick Jump

To Enter this site click on "Proceed"button below.
Proceed

2 Alien takes a break!

YeYo my little dudes!
As some of you may know , I got something to tell you!
Yes yes I wasn't active I know and ..
I will take a little break! Because , I will be in the 5th grade this year and there will be a lot of changes for me! I should change some things in my life , so I'll take a little break , until Christmas I think , but don't worry , I'll be back :)!
I'll be checking all the awesome blogs I know and the official one , eventually log in for some itiems , but I won't talk or post things .
I love you all! Good Night U.S.A!
Until Christmas ....
See U in the Future
Alien takes a break!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  • Stumble
  • Delicious
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Reddit
  • Feed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

Bye Man!:((

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

Bye man I sure will miss you and I will be doing the same bye the way I will be going back 2 skool and I'm also going into AG cause I got a 99% on the E.O.G s so I will maybe even be staying after skool soanyway I really will miss ya bro Peace!

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* More Smileys→

Post a Comment

Comment here

Confused? Feel free to ask or leave a comment.

For Advance Comment Options Click Here

 
© 2010 - 2020 ToonsTunes City | Designed by ToonsTunes City