Welcome To ToonsTunes City
Most Innovative & Award Winning ToonsTunes Blog
Quick Jump

To Enter this site click on "Proceed"button below.
Proceed

3 Song Of The Week+V.I.P Member Item

Here is this week's 
Song Of The Week.Congratulations Queen123
Song Name:Warzone 
V.I.P Member Item

History Of Glasses

Long ago, there was an item for Membership, as seen on Official Blog, wore by Woot. It wasn't released for a long time. But now, its finally released. 
How To Get Glasses
You need to earn a Trophy by making a score of 20,000 in the game U.F.O and you need to be a V.I.P Member in order to get it.


Preview Of Glasses 

My Profile PhotoAbout the Admin

Hi I am M Junaid. I am a Promoter of ToonsTunes,most of you may already know me.I am mostly known for being the owner of ToonsTunes City and making ToonsTunes videos.I have been playing ToonsTunes since Beta.I hope you have fun around the ToonsTunes City. You can connect with me on Facebook

Song Of The Week+V.I.P Member ItemSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  • Stumble
  • Delicious
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Reddit
  • Feed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

Great song! Congrats on the win! Also, I love the glasses. I can't wait to get myself a pair. Gotta work hard.

Peace out toonstunescity and readers,

Nanibobo

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

nice post dude it's hard to get glasses dang 7:P

PcChip321 said...Reply to comment

Ha ha thats me lmao

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* More Smileys→

Post a Comment

Comment here

Confused? Feel free to ask or leave a comment.

For Advance Comment Options Click Here

 
© 2010 - 2020 ToonsTunes City | Designed by ToonsTunes City