Welcome To ToonsTunes City
Most Innovative & Award Winning ToonsTunes Blog
Quick Jump

To Enter this site click on "Proceed"button below.
Proceed

4 Missing Platy


There is a missing platy around in ToonsTunes. I found it!
I wont tell where he is, it will kill the challenge, but here is what happens after you get it:

You get 5 Dyhmnz and a Trophy.

Note:
If you didn't get your Dymonz afer finding and catching the platy. Then refresh and come back.




Click to zoom

My Profile PhotoAbout the Admin

Hi I am M Junaid. I am a Promoter of ToonsTunes,most of you may already know me.I am mostly known for being the owner of ToonsTunes City and making ToonsTunes videos.I have been playing ToonsTunes since Beta.I hope you have fun around the ToonsTunes City. You can connect with me on Facebook

Missing PlatySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  • Stumble
  • Delicious
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Reddit
  • Feed

4 comments:

Chris Glen said...Reply to comment

I found it :) Btw check out my boring site and tell me on tt what to do please :)

Unknown said...Reply to comment

Greeeeaaat . God job 'J!
You: Sup?
WHAAAT? NOW YOU GET IN MY COMMENTS? STOP TROLL! *slap*

skype said...Reply to comment

Do you have to be a member? I am a member and i got the and dymonz and the trophy, but for people who don't have membership can they still get it?

M Junaid said...Reply to comment

@Skype
The trophies are for members only. The dymonz are a part of the trophy so they don't get the dymonz if they are Level 5. Check this F.A.Q for more info:
Click Here
To Read F.A.Q

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* More Smileys→

Post a Comment

Comment here

Confused? Feel free to ask or leave a comment.

For Advance Comment Options Click Here

 
© 2010 - 2020 ToonsTunes City | Designed by ToonsTunes City