Welcome To ToonsTunes City
Most Innovative & Award Winning ToonsTunes Blog
Quick Jump

To Enter this site click on "Proceed"button below.
Proceed

4 Leveling Reward Shirts & Achievements

ToonsTunes got all new Leveling Reward Shirts. There is one for both V.I.P and Normal Members which is rewarded when you reach Level 5.
The other one is for V.I.P Members only which is rewarded when you reach Level 11!
Here is how they look like:

Click to Slide show
Here is a picture which appears when you log in which explains about Achievements:
Click to Slide show
Click to Slide show


Tip for getting the Leveling shirts:
In order to get them, you must play PLATMAN which is located in Krater Karaoke. I think if you reach those Levels now then you wont have to play PLATMAN.
Tip for getting the Platy shirt: 

Reach score 14,000 in PLATMAN to unlock the Platy Shirt.


Update about blog: 

Please use original address for opening ToonsTunes City.


www.toonstunescity.blogspot.com

OR

toonstunescity.blogspot.com

if you redirect ToonsTunes City Via
toonstunescity.tk
some features will not work such as Slide Show/Zoom in images.

My Profile PhotoAbout the Admin

Hi I am M Junaid. I am a Promoter of ToonsTunes,most of you may already know me.I am mostly known for being the owner of ToonsTunes City and making ToonsTunes videos.I have been playing ToonsTunes since Beta.I hope you have fun around the ToonsTunes City. You can connect with me on Facebook

Leveling Reward Shirts & AchievementsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  • Stumble
  • Delicious
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Reddit
  • Feed

4 comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* More Smileys→

Post a Comment

Comment here

Confused? Feel free to ask or leave a comment.

For Advance Comment Options Click Here

 
© 2010 - 2020 ToonsTunes City | Designed by ToonsTunes City