Welcome To ToonsTunes City
Most Innovative & Award Winning ToonsTunes Blog
Quick Jump

To Enter this site click on "Proceed"button below.
Proceed

1 ToonsTunes No Email and No Music Bug Fixed!

Hello Tooners.
ToonsTunes have been going through a huge problem, it stopped sending support Emails. Because of that, we couldn't access our accounts when someone resets them, new users can't have chat because of this bug as well. Yesterday, the music from ToonsTunes was gone, we couldn't hear anything. But the Admin Bill was on for fixing these problems. After one day, which is today, the bugs are fixed. We can receive Emails, new users can join and you can listen to music again!. Sadly, we cannot access Official ToonsTunes Blog (OTTB for short).
Hopefully, that problem will be fixed too, I will update as soon as it gets fixed.

Important Note:
The loads of platy's and drums will be gone in a day or two, buy them before you miss them, I will update when they get removed too.

Stay tuned!

~M Junaid~

My Profile PhotoAbout the Admin

Hi I am M Junaid. I am a Promoter of ToonsTunes,most of you may already know me.I am mostly known for being the owner of ToonsTunes City and making ToonsTunes videos.I have been playing ToonsTunes since Beta.I hope you have fun around the ToonsTunes City. You can connect with me on Facebook

ToonsTunes No Email and No Music Bug Fixed!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  • Stumble
  • Delicious
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Reddit
  • Feed

1 comments:

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

problem's are fixed cool !


heartbreak kid
~mypranik~

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* More Smileys→

Post a Comment

Comment here

Confused? Feel free to ask or leave a comment.

For Advance Comment Options Click Here

 
© 2010 - 2020 ToonsTunes City | Designed by ToonsTunes City