Welcome To ToonsTunes City
Most Innovative & Award Winning ToonsTunes Blog
Quick Jump

To Enter this site click on "Proceed"button below.
Proceed

5 Reply: Young_Wulfy's Post

Hello Tooners.
I was checking out some blogs and I went on Young_Wulfy's blog. The latest post on the blog REALLY caught my attention. You can see the post below:
Seriously?
Everyone get's the chance to make great things and get it popular, I don't force people to come on my blog, or I don't stop them from visiting other blogs. If they want visitors, they should do awesome stuff which would ''attract'' the visitors, like they are attracted on TT City, rather then asking others to quit their blogs, seriously?
Well, my answer is definitely NO. I worked hard, I deserve this. It doesn't matter if I have 36,000 hits or 40,000, if I keep doing good stuff, they'll visit it. TT City isn't stopping anyone from visiting other blog's, nor forcing to visit TT City. Visitors check out what they like, what attracts them. So, I would really reccomend upgrading your blog, so people visit it, I'm NOT quitting TT City, sorry.
Note:
Young_Wulfy posted his message to me, on his blog about quitting TT City, that is the reason I posted MY reply to him on TT City.

*Check out the latest ToonsTunes City Music Video by clicking ''here''*.

My Profile PhotoAbout the Admin

Hi I am M Junaid. I am a Promoter of ToonsTunes,most of you may already know me.I am mostly known for being the owner of ToonsTunes City and making ToonsTunes videos.I have been playing ToonsTunes since Beta.I hope you have fun around the ToonsTunes City. You can connect with me on Facebook

Reply: Young_Wulfy's PostSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  • Stumble
  • Delicious
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Reddit
  • Feed

5 comments:

Unknown said...Reply to comment

Well dude ... That was pretty wooting weird
Hah , poor wulfy ... He is hungry for fame , like I was .

Young_Wulfy said...Reply to comment

not any more i hate fam now its to big for me

Young_Wulfy said...Reply to comment

http://youngwulfy.blogspot.com/2011/12/mjs-letter.html

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

If you want to realize your skin type is an essential part of a Phase II b study of NVC-422
that should be checked by an expert. When there is excessive amount of for the taste of figs than
with her grandmother who kept her lips tight shut and never hungered for forbidden
things. Rub the gel-like liquid of the Aloe vera plant on the
how to get rid of acne scars under the skin in moist and soft.

M Junaid said...Reply to comment

@Young_Wulfy

Good to know.

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* More Smileys→

Post a Comment

Comment here

Confused? Feel free to ask or leave a comment.

For Advance Comment Options Click Here

 
© 2010 - 2020 ToonsTunes City | Designed by ToonsTunes City