Welcome To ToonsTunes City
Most Innovative & Award Winning ToonsTunes Blog
Quick Jump

To Enter this site click on "Proceed"button below.
Proceed

5 A NEW AWESOME REWARD!!!

HEY ITS BLU877 A NEW REWARD: MY OTHER ACCOUNT

name: Some Random Guy

Coin thingies: 176,974

What he has: funny glasses, a cool name, and ALOT of dance floors

Cool facts: was in the movies, "The Chosen one", and "The Audition". A NEW AWESOME REWARD!!!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
  • Stumble
  • Delicious
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Reddit
  • Feed

5 comments:

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

how you give koinz?

Blu877 said...Reply to comment

im not, im giving away that account that has koinz

Blu817 said...Reply to comment

Hey its me Blu817 i found out my own account and i will give this reward to myself.
and also check my blog
chezburgerproductions.blogspot.com

Blu877 said...Reply to comment

Ahh now I know who you are! But before I announce it I will need one more peace of proof. And I know exactly how...

Blu817 said...Reply to comment

You absolutely know me because i am your account. you meant to write piece but you wrote peace well i make so many spelling mistakes and
guys Journey part 3 is still postponed because i have not found any good editor i am looking forward for a new editor and also more exclusive shoop da whoop remixes coming up next month specially DJ G-Beat ;)

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* More Smileys→

Post a Comment

Comment here

Confused? Feel free to ask or leave a comment.

For Advance Comment Options Click Here

 
© 2010 - 2020 ToonsTunes City | Designed by ToonsTunes City